6) English





The Elemental Body in Men

As said in the word ELEMENTAL, is a force that lies in men to make him survive under any circumstances.
There is the instinct that is being activated by emotions. But here too there is the elemental force that leads man to walk and belong to the earth.

To what point does this elemental body allow the road to the seeker of truth? This body contains a huge force and with this also the power that yields the BEING that "I AM" - which in most cases doesn´t happen. There underlies all wishes that want to be pleased - and at the same time they form a gravity belt that has a degree of attraction.

Every time men say: "I don´t want, I can´t, I´m tired, I don´t want to learn, etc, fortifies this elemental part, a force that dominates us. On the way to the Being, this force must obey the Being and this means: when the Being commands, the elemental force must obey.

Through constant exercise, this force becomes the server of an ascendant force.
At time when the Divine Will commands in men, he has the elemental force to accomplish his Will. This condition makes him overcome any adversity, uncomfortable situations, and events.

There is true freedom and not waver and be dominated by the elemental body, which leads men here and there, subjugating the Being. This elemental Body receives instructions from the emotional and the mental body. If our thoughts are directed - focused in the "I AM" so the corresponding message to the elemental body is defined and gradually bends to the Obedience of Being , that "I AM". This direction in the way we think, feel and act is the beginning of the Divine Government in Me.

The elemental body has to be under the control of "I AM" focused on only one direction. Otherwise it is pushing men toward disorder, distortions and off balance. This requires constant self-control, a discipline with oneself, it means: I have to pull my hair to be able to take steps, to keep me awake, it´s an overcome myself and it´s also the Love of accomplishing

Pillar of Strength / Violet Flame in action / Austria